Management of personal data
Therefore, we try to inform the Client of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
The data controller
The information collected about you is processed by
43 rue de Poitou
In its capacity as data controller, FAUVE SARL is represented by Ms. ARACIL Raphaëlle and Ms. HERAULT Clémence, its legal representatives.
Ms ARACIL Raphaëlle and Ms HERAULT Clémence undertake to respect the legal provisions in force.
Whenever www.fauvelunetier.com processes personal data, it takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate and relevant for the purposes designated.
Type of data collected
In order to make the visit as pleasant as possible for the customer and to offer all the functions available, FAUVE SARL collects a number of data and information:
- Contact information name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, language, country of navigation.
- Delivery information personal address (name, street, postcode, city, country, delivery comments).
- Technical information technical identifiers, IP address, operating system
- Your order history on https://www.fauvelunetier.com.
- History of your products seen at https://www.fauvelunetier.com.
- Transactional information data relating to transactions carried out on the site (type of payment, internal transaction number, etc.).
- History of your relations with our services email exchanges with customer service.
All this information is indicated by the Customer by filling in the associated fields, and is kept in a database.
FAUVE SARL specifies that no data presenting a certain sensitivity (health, religious, political data...) is processed on the Site www.fauvelunetier.com.
These cookies will be subject to the Customer's consent when they first connect, and they can always accept or reject the deposit of cookies at any time, for example by setting their browser as follows
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- The cookies used by the Site
PrestaShop-* (encrypted name)
login management, basket and preferences, tracking
tracking (user identification)
tracking, performance monitoring
tracking (user identification)
tracking (user identification)
The purposes of the data collected
The purposes for which such data are collected are as follows
- Optimisation of the navigation on the Site
History of the last products, customer preferences..
- Timely delivery of orders
- Management and traceability of services ordered by the Customer
- Optimal customer relationship management
- Optional satisfaction surveys
- Communication campaigns
Under no circumstances does www.fauvelunetier.com grant itself the right to market your personal data, which are therefore only used out of necessity or to improve the services offered.
Legal obligations for the collection of personal data
Personal data may only be processed if FAUVE SARL has a legal reason to do so, namely
- The processing is based on your consent
- The processing is necessary for the execution of contractual obligations, and thus to ensure the smooth running of the process of purchasing a product on the site www.fauvelunetier.com
- How long personal data is kept
The Data is stored at the site host, whose contact details are given in the Site's legal notice. They are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes in question, and the retention does not exceed 5 years from the last use of the Site. Beyond this period, they will be kept exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used in any way whatsoever.
The validity of the consent linked to the cookie is 6 months from the last use of the Site. The lifetime of the cookies is 13 months for a maximum retention period of 25 months, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL.
The rights of the Customer with regard to the personal data collected
In accordance with current European regulations, users of fauve-lunetier.com have the following rights:
- Article 13 GDPR
The customer can withdraw his consent to receive commercial information from FAUVE SARL at any time.
- Article 15 GDPR
Right of access to data. The Customer may request any information relating to his personal data
- Article 16 GDPR
The right to rectify data and the possibility of updating and supplementing customer data, which can be requested from FAUVE SARL at any time.
- Article 17 GDPR
The right to block or erase the personal data of customers when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- Article 18 GDPR
Right to limit the processing of customer data.
- Article 20 GDPR
The right to portability of data provided by the Customer. The Customer may request a copy of all personal information held by FAUVE SARL.
- Article 21 GDPR
Right to object to the processing of customer data. The customer may object to the processing of his personal data by contacting FAUVE SARL.
In the event that the Customer wishes to exercise any of the above rights, he/she must indicate the personal data that he/she would like www.fauvelunetier.com to correct, update or delete, identifying him/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
The user can contact www.fauvelunetier.com by
- By post FAUVE SARL - 43 rue de Poitou 75003 Paris.
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that FAUVE SARL is not complying with its obligations with regard to your personal data, you may submit a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically to the following address https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
Non-disclosure of personal data
FAUVE SARL will not process, host or transfer the Information collected on its customers to a country outside the European Union or recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without informing the Customer in advance.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of fauve-lunetier.com users are mainly the agents of our customer service.
However, FAUVE SARL may transfer part of your personal data to the following entities:
- Logistics and delivery service provider : logistician, delivery service provider
- Technical service provider : internet host
- Payment provider : Play Plug
- Data security
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data, fauve-lunetier.com uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymisation, encryption and passwords.
When processing personal data, fauvelunetier.com takes all reasonable steps to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of the customer's Information is brought to the attention of fauvelunetier.com, the latter shall inform the customer as soon as possible and communicate the corrective measures taken.